BadAss Publicity Queen Training Programme
• 10 week live group training programme
• Private Facebook community
• All the tools you need and the process to follow to get featured in the press
Badass Publicity Queen is for bold, badass entrepreneurs who want to make a statement while making an impact.
It’s for those who are tired of following the rules when it comes to being visible. They want something more adventurous, something more ballsy, more exciting. Annnnnnd, they also want a programme that will deliver what it promises too #noshade
That’s what Badass Publicity Queen is all about, teaching you the where, the why, the what, the how and the who. This isn’t just another programme that scratches the surface. This programme walks you through each of the 7-steps that you need to take to get featured in the press. Not just once, but time and time again.
I speak to soooo many entrepreneurs who feel stuck when it comes to being more visible online. Entrepreneurs who are sick and tired of being told that they need to be more visible, but aren't shown HOW to be more visible OR are only sold one part of the solution.
It doesn't have to be this way. Not on my watch!
It doesn't have to be a giant guessing game
You don't need to waste hours of time and energy trying to figure it out
You don't need to invest money in different coaches who will only show you one part of the solution
How do I know?
Because I've been a publicist for the past 16 years, so I know what works and what doesn't. Publicity has the power to catapult your business, your brand and your expertise to the next level.
Let me explain... When you're featured in the press:
- You earn a certain level of notoriety
- You're getting a personal recommendation from the editor or host or presenter that you're someone worth listening to
- You're being positioned in front of a ready-made audience of thousands, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of your ideal customers and clients
Sounds pretty tempting, right?
But it sounds too good to be true!
What if I get found out?
What if people realise I only have a small business?
Why would they choose me when there are so many other experts to choose from?
Who really wants to hear what I have to say
With Badass Publicity Queen I've got your back. You’re certainly in safe hands.
Who is Badass Publicity Queen for?
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to grow and scale their business
- Coaches, authors and consultants who transform people's lives on a daily basis
- Badass action-takers who know that to get different results you need to try something different
- Those with a hunger to make an impact, who are willing to do whatever it takes to get to where they want to be
Who is it not for:
- People who aren't prepared to show up and do the work
- People who know that they really haven't got the time to commit
- People who are already securing their own PR and publicity
- People who are looking to create a strategy that they can implement themselves
So, what's Badass Publicity Queen all about?
I'm so glad you asked!
Badass Publicity Queen is a 10-week group training programme that will teach you the exact 7 steps you need to follow to get featured in major media outlets.
You will learn:
- How to get crystal clear on your message
- Where to find your ideal clients
- How to pitch to the press, including what to pitch and who to pitch to
- How to follow up with journalists properly so that you don’t p*ss them off
- What to do with PR coverage once it’s been published.
- Mindset Mastery Masterclass
- Weekly live training sessions + access to replays
- PR templates toolkit
- Get Shit Done Sessions - to get you taking action with me by your side
- A Facebook community for accountability, support and all the fun stuff from being in a group with like-minded badasses
- PLUS - bonus material for fast action-takers
But that's not all!
I know from experience that it can take three months to lay the foundation of any publicity work.
That means that you're likely to come face to face with your mind monkeys and self worth gremlins long after the programme has finished.
By the end of the 10-week live training sessions, you’ll know exactly how to pitch to the press, what to pitch and when to pitch.
And, if you take action in the moment then there’s no reason why you can’t already be pitching to the press before the end of the programme.
So, to keep you accountable AND make sure you don't throw in the towel when it starts to get tough, I'll be running fortnightly Q&A sessions for an additional eight weeks, after the programme has officially finished.
Pretty sweet, right?
Don't just take my word for it: here's what the beta testers thought about the Badass Publicity Queen experience:
"This is absolute gold! No-one else is sharing this level of information,"
Elizabeth Goddard, Author
"Badass Publicity Queen made me realise that you CAN do it yourself with access to the right tools and a process to follow,"
Louise Hallam, Female leadership coach, Still Calm.
Badass Publicity Queen will be officially launching on 15th March 2021, which seems like ages away, but trust me, it'll be worth the wait.
If you wanna be one of the first to hear about the doors opening, then sign up to the waitlist and ensure you don't miss a thing.
Or get serious FOMO!